This week’s activity
I thought this would be a good activity to start off our Blogging Challenge for 2013. Its a great activity to start making comparisons between schools, states, provinces, countries so this week activities are based around a time in the life of ….you
Answer as many of these questions by writing one or more posts on your personal blog with the title ‘A day in the life of …… (your name)’ you can also present your answers in a different way if you like.
- What time do you normally get up to go to school?
- What do you normally have for breakfast, recess, lunch, tea (dinner, supper)?
- How do you get to school?
- How long does it take to get to or from school?
- A typical lunch at school
- Subjects you have to do – remember to explain abbreviations like LOTE and ELA
- Specialist subjects or electives, options
- Technology in your school
- A typical schoolday with timetable and breaks
- What do you do at break times? Games, activities etc
- School bell has gone for end of day – what happens now?
- Do you have to wear uniform?
- How many days per year are you at school? How is this arranged – terms etc?
- What do you enjoy most about school?
- If you could improve your school, what would you do?
Student Challenge #3 (http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/2013/09/22/week-3-a-week-in-the-life-of/
When you have finished this challenge you should copy and paste the above link into your post so that your mentor knows that you have completed challenge #3