This a homemade recipe that my mum or dad sometimes make:
Chives and Porridge
You will need:
100g of Minced Meat 1 Egg 1/2 cup of rice 1 strand of chives
500 ml chicken stock (500ml water and 2 teaspoon chicken powder stock/ 1 chicken cube)
To season minced meat add a dash/drizzle of soya sauce and pepper.
- Defrost meat and pour water in a pot.
- Put the rice in the pot and leave the water to boil.
- Once meat is defrosted, season the meat and put it in the pot.
- Once the rice is cooked, crack eggs into the pot! (Make sure you don’t drop the eggshells in to your porridge.)
- Cut up the chives and sprinkle on the porridge. Serve while it’s hot!