Aim: To build a model of a sturdy bridge.
- A book
- Using a pencil, draw a sketch of the bridge. Rub out any errors with your eraser.
- Using the Lego, build three bases on three pieces of land.
- Find some pieces of Lego to join together and act as a road.
- Build the road on the three bases.
- Build the barriers of the roads so the cars don’t fall off the bridge.
- Now, construct the stairs/ramp using Lego so the cars and the people can get access to the bridge.
- Add water to decorate the bridge.
Good luck building the bridge!!