1. When did you start teaching at Berwick Lodge?
I started teaching at BLPS in 2004.
2. How many year 4 grades have you taught?
I have been teaching in the 3/4 area for 5 years.
3. What do you like doing outside of school?
Running, going to the gym, spending time with my sister and nephew Eddie and going out with my friends.
4. What is your favourite year level to teach?
All of them, including specialists for different reasons.
5. Why do you like teaching Robotics?
I love teaching Robotics because as a child and adult I loved playing with Lego and constructing. Next year I am going to Denmark to visit the Lego Factory, I can’t wait.
6. Would you rather teach Robotics or your class?
I can’t answer that question because it is too hard.
7.What is your favourite Food?
Asian Food- Thai, Chinese, but M&Ms are my favourite chocolate.
8. What is your favourite Animal?
Meerkats because they are so cute and they are so active and animated, just like my kids in 4R.
9. Who was the first Grade you taught?
Grade 5R. awesome grade, fantastic kids.
10. Where did you first work?
I worked when I was 8 yrs old in my parents cleaning buisness, 6 days a week, then I worked at Dimmeys in Dandenong and Frankston. The money I earnt from cleaning bought my first car and paid my university fees.
By Tayla and Sharni